IRIS ADVANTAGE PROGRAMMembers of the Cochrane Chamber of Commerce are entitled to receive exclusive eyecare offers from IRIS. Registration takes only a few minutes. There is no cost to register, and offers are combinable with your extended health coverage. Offers apply to your family members, employees and their family members (family members must be in the same household).
To register go to www.iris.ca/benefits and select "Click here to register now". Choose Cochrane Chamber of Commerce from the drop down menu, select the number of people you are registering, complete the form and submit. You will receive your personalized offers by email.
Advantage Benefits are:
- $150.00 IRIS Certificate: Redeemable towards the purchase of eyeglasses including a frame and a pair of fully coated prescription lenses (lens value minimum value of $250) and/or on the purchase of prescription sunglasses
- $25 IRIS Certificate, redeemable towards the purchase of a pair of fully coated single vision lenses (minimum value of $250)
- $50 IRIS Certificate, redeemable towards the purchase of a pair of fully coated progressive lenses (minimum value of $250)
- $50.00 IRIS Certificate, redeemable towards the purchase of annual supply of contact lenses.
- $50.00 IRIS Certificate, redeemable towards the purchase of non-prescription sunglasses valued at $100.00 or more.
- $25 IRIS Certificate, redeemable towards the purchase of 3 or more bottles of Eye Omega Benefits (240 Softgels size).
- $10 IRIS Certificate, redeemable towards the purchase of a pair of non-prescription glasses with Blue Light Filtration.
- $250 Laser Vision Correction Benefit, redeemable at the IRIS Ophthalmology Clinic in Laval, Quebec
The small print:
These benefits can be used for multiple purchases.
These benefits cannot be combined with any other IRIS promotions.
These benefits cannot be used towards services such as Eye Examinations.
A current prescription (not more than 24 months old) must be provided for the purchase of prescription eyewear. If your prescription is older than 24 months, you will need to make an appointment with your Optometrist, or with an IRIS Optometrist for a complete eye examination.
If you have any questions, please call IRIS in Cochrane and we will be happy to give you more information.