Exhibitor Info and Registration
2020 Cochrane Chamber Trade Show
The Cochrane Chamber Trade Show is the largest annual event in town! Our last Trade Show was another booth sell-out and we expect no less for 2020.
As a consumer show, the event has over 140 local exhibits ranging from home based businesses to products and services offered at retail stores, landscape specialists, home renovators and builders, lawyers, real estate, home décor and furniture, etc. The show has attractions for all ages, and many interactive displays, as well as family entertainment. Public admission grows each year with expectations of 2800 to 3000+ people visiting the show. We have held Silent Auctions or provided Gift Baskets from local businesses and/or our booth vendors which is another great way to showcase your business' products or services.
Community non-profit organizations are welcomed in our show. This is a great opportunity for our community non-profits to showcase their talents and the ways they support the community at large.
The Cochrane & District Chamber of Commerce (CDCC) is expecting another outstanding Trade Show for 2020. We continue to develop, improve, and grow the show based on suggestions and comments received from past years.
2020 Trade Show Details:
- Show Dates: Saturday, May 2nd and Sunday, May 3rd 2020.
- Show Times: Saturday 10 am to 5 pm; and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Location: Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre - 800 Griffin Road East, Cochrane. 2 Arenas: Totem 1 Hockey Arena and Curling Rink.
- Vendor/Exhibitor move-in: Friday, May 1st from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Vendor/Exhibitor Reception Breakfast: Saturday, May 2nd from 8:45 am to 9:45 am. Exhibitors, please join us!
- Vendor/Exhibitor move-out: Sunday, May 3rd from 4:30 pm to 10 pm.
- Vendor/Exhibitor booth rates are listed below.
- Nov 12th: Cochrane Chamber Member early bird registration opens on Nov 12th with early bird pricing until Jan 24th.
- Dec 1st: Home Based Business Members early bird registration will open on Dec 1st.
- Dec 16th: Nonmember registration opens on Dec 16th.
- Jan 25th: Nonmember Home Based Business registration opens.
- Jan 25th: Not-For-Profit Registration opens.
- Members do receive a reduced registration rate compared to nonmembers throughout the entire registration period. If interested in membership, contact the Chamber! Membership rates start at $140+gst.
- Please see the below charts for further booth price scheduling (prices are all pre-GST).
- Note that it is to your advantage to register as soon as possible as pricing does increase closer to Show for members and nonmembers.
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
Please have a look at our Exhibitor Manual for the full scoop!
For a snapshot of our Draft 2020 Floorplan (subject to change), please click on the link.
To view a 2019 Vendor/Registrant Listing for the 2019 show, click here. The 2019 vendor listing will give you a good idea of the various businesses who participate in our trade show. As we approach closer to the 2020 show date, this list will be replaced with a 2020 Vendor/Registrant Listing.
If interested in donating a door prize or coupons, please contact the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (403) 932-0320. Donating a product or service from your business is another great way to market your business!
For 2020's show, we will once again use the new curling rink and the Totem 1 Hockey Arena.
As the official show management company, GES will be working with you to help make your participation in this show a success! If you need additional equipment, electrical items or have special move in requirements, please refer to the GES Exhibitors Kit. (Note that GES will have their online ordering system activated by Dec 1st.)
REGISTRATION: Click here to register on-line.
To view our EVENTS PAGE for the Cochrane Chamber Trade Show, please click here!
For more information on registration, please contact: